Whether or not you believe the tech and venture communities are generating companies with real business plans and long term value, you've got to admit that the new web is making some waves ;-)
What should the rest of the world be paying attention to and taking away from Web2.0?
Well, its a bit more than just suggesting you use social networking for your products or company. Web2.0 or rather the cutting edge trends happening on the net right now (I hate the silly name) can really be broken down into 5 movements.
- User interface - easily understandable at a glance
- Transparency - whats really happening here?
- Open Access - low cost and easy access to tools
- Reputation - track records and power
- Participation - get everyone involved