So I've been on a bit of a bike kick lately. The problem is, the websites supporting the community are pretty lame. Yes, I probably have high expectations, but if this movement of riding rather than driving is going to pick up, it needs content publishers that are using technology to its fullest potential.
Here are some cool sites I've found so far:
- Velog - a social cycling site (check out my velog widget!)
- MyBikeLane - be active, protect those bike lanes!
- Streets Blog - an active, content rich blog about city streets, and transportation
- TransAlt - great organization promoting cycling in nyc
- Times Up - a less "mainstream", but equally motivated activist group promoting cycling in nyc