A Bad 24 hours in NYC
- Umbrella got stollen at a fashion show
- Had to run 10 blocks in the rain, and ruined coat
- Couldn't find a cab
- Got yelled at by cabbie when I crossed the street and got a cab going the opposite way
- Realized I lost my house keys while running in the rain
- While riding the metro and looking at my task list found out that it had been completely ruined by Missing Sync and iCal
- Got to work only to realize that my work keys where on the keychain with my house keys, so I'm locked out and blogging from a cafe down the street.
In the scheme of things, a relatively small hiccup. Though it has turned my rage back onto the PIM scene.